Skincare sequence and function
The skin is generally divided into three layers →epidermis, dermis, and subcutaneous tissue.Skincare products mainly act on the epidermis.
Cleans the dead cutin inside the folds of grease, garbage, waste, pores, and cleans up some of the garbage toxins in the pores.
Skincare water effect
- Apply twice a day, using cotton pads from the middle to the sides and then from the bottom to the top;
- Open the passage for the pores and establish the water channel;
- Accelerate skin metabolism;
- Soften cuticles and clean aging cuticles.
- Deep to the bottom of the skin to supplement deep nutrition;
- Anti-aging and accelerate the metabolism of melanocytes;
- It is a nutritional supplement for the skin;
- Help the metabolism of skin cells increase nutrition, most skin care products act on the epidermis. The essence molecules are very small to nanometers, but the amount of penetration into the dermis is very small, and most of them can only move in the basal layer.
- Supplement nutrition to the skin;
- Lock water;
- Help skin cell metabolism to increase nutrition.
Why use lotion cream
The skin does not have a transparent layer. The function of the transparent layer is to prevent the loss of moisture and lock the water. Therefore, the skin needs to be continuously replenished. At the same time, because there is no transparent layer, the moisture will be constantly lost. Therefore, the skin locks the water with lotions and creams.
- Protect the stratum corneum and increase the resistance of the stratum corneum;
- Water-locking and lotion together increase the water-locking barrier
How the skin absorbs nutrients
- It penetrates through the cell membrane of the stratum corneum；
- Pore sweat hole absorption；
- Intercellular absorption.