Need to Moisture Skin in This Season
In this season, the skin must be hydrated mainly thanks to the change of seasons, climate change, skin vasoconstriction, tight pores, weakening of sweat glands, and sebaceous glands. Resulting in reduced sebum secretion, dehydration of the corneum, and thus the skin will become dry. Long exposure to ultraviolet rays can easily cause skin dehydration.
In addition, dry air and cooler temperatures will reduce the skin’s ability to hold water. Dry skin may become rough, tight, and dull. If the skin isn’t hydrated and moisturized in time, fine lines and wrinkles will easily form and deepen.
Moisture Products for this Season
- Close body’s PH, with fine and rich foam. Remove excess sebum and restore skin tone.
- Deep cleanse the skin and maintain skin moisture. Gentle and fragrant, more pleasant.
- Protect from ultraviolet radiation.
- Regain flawless luminosity and tonicity.
- Active ingredients penetrate into the depths of the corneum and replenish the water.
- Increase skin moisture.
- Anti-aging and dehydration, replenish moisturizing ingredients and prevent water loss.
- Repair tired, dry and fragile skin.
- Enhance skin protection and self-repair ability.
- Vitamin, moisturizing ingredients (quaternary ammonium salt copolymer), easy to absorb.
- Even at low temperatures, it can resist drying and keep the skin hydrated.
- The nutrients can penetrate deep into the skin.
- Activate healthy skin and cultivate the stratum corneum.
- Energy extract, vegetal active peptides
- Nourish and moisturize skin.