What is EGF Serums?
EGF(Epidermal Growth Factor), also known as oligopeptide-1. It is a kind of active substance in the body, made up of 53 amino active peptides. Moreover, it stimulates skin cell growth factor receptor tyrosine phosphorylation of hyperplasia of to repair skin cells.
Then, EGF Serums has the best curative effect for injured and damaged epidermis skin.
Finally, the biggest characteristic is to promote cell proliferation and differentiation, with the new cells to replace aging and death.
- Firstly, repair the thin cuticle, improve the activity and regeneration of cells
- Then, soften dry skin, makes skin moist and shining
- Strengthen elasticity of skin, firming skin
- Efficiently repair damaged skin
- Reduce pigment, remove acne scars
- Reduction in fine lines and wrinkles
- Promote the synthesis and secretion of hyaluronic acid and glycoprotein
- Promote skin renewal, keep skin nature balance
The molecules of serum are small, so the serum should be used before emulsion and cream.
Step 1: Gently pull to the temple from the middle of forehead, eyes, cheeks, and chin, and press appropriately.
Step 2: Repeat to massage 15 times until the serum is fully absorbed.