Whether we consider them windows of the soul or the background of eyeshadows, our eyes are clearly important. For most people, they represent the most valued thing of all our senses. Moreover, it provides us with the most direct and lasting impression in the world.
However, without realizing this, our eyes may be exposed to danger every day. For example, simply by walking outside. Over time, sun rays can severely damage the eyes and the surrounding skin. Finally, lead to loss of vision and leading to cataracts, macular degeneration, cancer of the eyes and eyelids. However, the following simple protection strategies each day can help our eyes and surrounding sensitive skin stay healthy in our lives.
Wear sunglasses whenever you are in the sun. Sunglasses should block 99-100% of UVA and UVB light.
Wear a hat with at least 3 inches of hat. The hat can block up to half of the UVB rays from the eyes and eyelids.
Finally, when you are outside, look for shade, especially between 10 am and 4 pm when the sun is strongest.
If you have any problems with your eyes or eyelids, be sure to see a doctor. The ophthalmologist has the deepest understanding of the eye condition.
QBEKA organic plant sunscreen
Our latest-advanced producing complex combines with QBEKA independent cutting-edge technology. Containing various nutrition extracts such as CLA, AHA, vitamin A, MEA, whale vinegar alcohol, it effectively protects vulnerable skin from UV rays with special SPF/PA++, reduces wrinkles and fine lines and makes skin glow with a youthful transparency.
1. Firstly, with cutting-edge technology, it can effectively eliminate spots and dull skin.
2. Then, effectively protect skin from computers, mobile phones, and other radiation damage.
3. Moreover, leave your skin firm, smooth, soft and delicate.
4. In addition, protect the skin against UVA / UVB which accelerates skin aging.
5. Finally, comprehensively improving the skin moisture level, it ensures youthful energy and gives u glory of young.